TRS Global Services is currently seeking experienced nozzle, vane and combustion Welders for our Houston-based facility. The right candidate will be able to perform all kinds of welding, polishing, blending, and cutting, using gas and electric welding equipment.
• Minimum 2 years experience in Industrial gas turbine nozzle, vane or combustion repair
• Ability to pass TIG welding/bend test
• GTAW (TIG) welding experience on stainless steels, cobalt and nickel based super alloys
• Basic reading, writing, and some arithmetic skills
• Accountable for the quality of the workmanship on work pieces
• Meeting job requirements and established hours
• Willingness to work overtime as needed. Hours fluctuate depending on workload
• Demonstrate excellent attendance
• Clean work history and physical/drug screen required
Equal Opportunity Employer
TRS Global Services, Inc. is committed to the full utilization of all human resources and to a policy of equal employment opportunity. Our company will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally-recognized basis including, but not limited to race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, handicap/disability or veteran status.